Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July....

Hmmm, it seems a month (okay, closer to 5 weeks!) have passed and I have not posted a darn thing!!! Just in case you were wondering, here's what we've been up to:
  • Strawberry picking
  • Making jam (strawberry and home-grown raspberry)
  • Going to the strawberry festival (we ate the most DELICIOUS chocolate covered strawberries, and came home with strawberry donuts!
  • T-ball for the boys
  • Volleyball league for me
  • 2 weeks of YMCA summer camp for the boys
  • Library visits, including a session about Dinosaurs, a science session, and lots of book checkout and reading
  • A zoo camp one morning that gave the boys a chance to be "junior zookeepers for a day"
  • Trevor's 6th birthday and party
  • My birthday and dinner out with my girlfriends
  • A birthday party for a good friend of the boys
  • Dr visits (well-checks) for Trev (6 year) and Izzy (15 month)
  • Trevor's 6 year old photos
  • Summer familly birthday party for Trevor, me, Aunt Kate, and cousin Melissa
  • My week long vacation to New York with my Mom
And those are just the things that made the actual calendar on the wall. I'm sure there were a few trips to parks, the mall, and various other places that happened on the fly!

So that's why I haven't been blogging much lately. I'm going to try and post some photos of all that stuff, although some of them are already on Facebook. And I'm going to try to post about at least a few of the most important happenings here in the next week!!!

No comments: