Friday, January 1, 2010

Last Photos of 2009

As previously established, I've been behind in my blogging. I just finished downloading pictures off the old camera (we got a new one for Christmas!) and WOW am I way behind. So here's a send off to 2009 in photos:


Trev showing off his 'muscles'
A balanced dinner around here: noodles, spaghetti, and mac & cheese!!

My favorite sign that we saw at the Field Musem:
It reads: "A snail laid these eggs here -- and then she moved on. That is typical for a lot of animals. Instead of putting their energy into taking care of a few babies, they just make LOTS of babies. This increases the odds that at least a few will survive." HAHA!!! Maybe this should be some people approach to parenting!

Izzy and her walker....she's getting good at this!
The kids with Santa at Bass Pro Shops. A really nice Santa, and all FREE!
My BENCH!!! Hubby has been working on this for about a year and a half, and finished it just in time for Christmas!!! Yay for me and for him!

And so that's it....for 2009! I'm hoping this new year will be healthy, fun, productive, and enjoyable! (No pressure, right!)

No comments: