Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Photos

It's been ages since I've posted anything, and I kinda feel bad. But I still can't think of much to blog about....hmmm? Wonder why that is?

The kids and I have been busy enjoying summer. We've been to parks, and played with friends. Nothing fancy or spectacular leaps to mind, but enjoyable none the less.

I'm getting back into the swing of things with work. August means back to school, so I'm back to work attending Open Houses at all my schools and working to get my sales up for the year (yeah, in this economy, good luck with that!!). So, maybe that's where all my time and energy are going instead of here....oops!

The next few weeks will be busy with work for me, and the last two weeks spent with a good friend whose two boys are great friends with my two boys. She's leaving us and moving back to the other side of the lake, so we've got lots of plans for the next two weeks.

Here are some random recent photos that I just downloaded off the camera. Enjoy!!

Daddy "working out" with the boys!!



Trevor shivering after completely LOVING the water slides at the pool!

Blake loves Daddy's cooking so much, he licks the plate clean!
Daddy's new toy....ice shot glasses


Father and sons bonding!!!

No comments: