Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 months and counting

Three months old today is little Iz. My how time flies.

And she's decided to make it a memorable day. I put her down on her mat to play this afternoon (on her back) and the next time I looked at her, she was on her tummy. What?!?!? You're only 3 months old...and you haven't even been trying to roll over! You've been happily lying on your back or your side. But suddenly today, poof, over she goes. And she's done it about 7 times at least, so it's not a fluke.

The question is, if Trevor didn't roll until 3 days before he was 4 months old and he walked at 9 1/2 months, what does that mean for how early Izzy will crawl and walk?!?!?!?


Other stats:
  • She's grown quite a bit, and is starting to outgrow her 0-3 month clothes (mostly by length).
  • She's now 11.7 pounds according to the Wii!
  • She's been sleeping about 6 hours at night before waking to eat, and then sleeping another 4-6 hours!!! This is definitely my favorite development!
  • She's a social little chatterbox more and more, exploring her vocal skills and 'chatting' with anyone who comes by her...especially her brothers!
She's had a busy month, with trips to the zoo, Great America, birthday parties, and her first fireworks. She's handled it all like a pro. And as long as there's no dairy in my diet, she's totally happy pretty much all the time!!!

She was rolling, and rolling, until I took out the camera. Then she stopped....


until I turned off the video, and then she did it.... so I got it last minute!

No comments: