Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am unique....

Just found a link to this website on a friends page:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


I am THRILLED to see that answer. Along with this info....

  • There are 1,519 people in the U.S. with my first name.
  • Statistically the 4019th most popular first name.
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with my first name are female.
That third bullet point is the one that matters to me! That's for all the people, over the years, that have assumed I'm a guy. All the doctors, schools, teachers, and the selective service who tried to make me register for the Army when I turned 18!

Now if only there was a website to teach people how to pronounce it!!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

dude.. I have a cousin named Megan and it's pronounced "May-gen" (with a hard "g"). i thought you were a guy.. still do. i'm shocked actually.. who knew?! *duck*

Erin said...

You are a girl...right?