Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December.... what happened to November??

I don't even know where to start! Oops, a month without an update.....SORRY!!

Umm, yes we are still all alive. The kids and baby are fine. Hubby and I are busy working, both at work and around the house.

I'm not even sure what happened in November that could qualify as an excuse. Trevor went to lots of birthday parties, Blake went to a few. We all went to some gatherings with friends. But nothing astoundingly major happened. I did bake 14 batches of cookies...all for work! But apparently, I'm just a slacker! But that's not news to you.

We did head to Las Vegas at the end of the month for Thanksgiving with the boys' great-grandpa. More about that in another post.

Now of course, we're busy again with work (this is my BUSY time of year) and getting ready for the holidays. The boys are THRILLED to see snow and want to play in it ALL THE TIME! When they're not in the snow, they want to decorate the house top to bottom for Christmas, and waiting until Sunday to get our tree is NOT SOON ENOUGH!

Oh well.... I'll try to post more often this month. And a few major updates are coming right now!

No comments: