Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DWTS Wrap Up

I just had to hit on this topic for a moment. Somehow, in the madness that was November, I did find time for all my TV shows. Hmm....maybe my priorities are a bit out of whack?? Oh well, it's done now!!

In September, I predicted the top 3: Toni & Alec; Brooke & Derek; Lance & Lacey.

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I'm not sure what happened to Toni & Alec, but the other two did not dissapoint. Especially Brooke & Derek.....WAY TO GO!!

I was not upset to see Warren & Kym make it to the finale either. They really danced well, and it still amazes me to see how well pro-football players do on this show. Especially really big guys like Warren. I was surprised that they beat Lance & Lacey in the end.

Another season done, and so more time for more important things... like sleep!!

No comments: