Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So long Captain!

Okay, I'm done.

After 10 days of underwear and potty-training, Blake has made me crazy and insanse. He doesn't want to wear diapers, but he won't tell me when he has to pee, won't go potty on his own, argues with me when I tell him to go, cries when I take went undies off him, and is generally SO bull-headed that I'm ready to scream (oh wait, I've been screaming all morning!). I'm done.

I just took all the undies and pull-ups (for nap and bed time) out of his room, and brought back all the cloth diapers and baby wipes etc. He's pissed, but I don't care! He's so not his brother....which is fine... but it makes this extra-hard.

Captain Underpants has been de-pantsed (is that a word?).

And 8 hours, after taking away the undies, he is absolutely perfectly gloriously HAPPY in a soaking diaper. Apparently, he just ain't ready!!!

No comments: