Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh my Back!

Okay.... I have tons of things I should and could post about. Such as my mom visiting for 4 days, our 4 day trip to see my cousins in Cincinnati, T going back to school, etc. But all of that will have to wait.

10 days ago I hurt my back. How you ask? I was cleaning my stinking house!!! Well, it was getting better, so I didn't call the Dr. I try to let my body heal on it's own without medical intervention whenever possible. By Thursday I was pretty good and walked the zoo with my mom and the kids.

But I think 2 days of 7 hours in the car to Cincy and back didn't help and today I am like an 80-year-old woman. I can barely walk, sit, stand, etc. So, sitting at the computer will not continue, and therefore, I will delay my updates for another day.

I'm calling the Chiropractor in the morning!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You poor thing...I can't believe you've been suffering this long. Let me know if you want a referral. Mine isn't very pushy and won't try to tell you that you need 10 adjustments to be back to your old self.

Feel better soon, momma!!!